We've been so busy that I've gotten a little behind on blogging...Here is a little catch-up through pictures over the last few weeks. I'm warning you now - it's a picture overload.
This was at the last home football game, the day after my bday. I somehow managed to forget to take any pictures on my actual bday (shocking, I know!) but I did have a great day! The weather was nice enough for the last game that we took Aspen with us. She made it to every home game but one this year!
We also took my little brother and my nephew, Tre'Ghen. This was Tre'Ghen's first KU football game. We were winning the whole game and then lost in the 4th quarter...
Randi, my sister, and her boyfriend came to the game with us as well. Despite the ending of the game we still had a lot of fun. Hopefully next season our football record will turn out a little better, but for now - it's on to basketball season!
My college roommate, Christi, had her third little baby - a girl, Lilly Mae! She's so precious!
We celebrated Thanksgiving Day with Joe's family in Gardner. Aspen started running a fever again (notice those rosy cheeks) so we didn't stay long. I have so much to be thankful for!
We decorated our house on Friday, minus putting the outside lights up (we still haven't gotten to that one yet). It was so much fun to include Aspen on everything. She has done pretty well staying away from the tree so far - just walks over to it and says "tee" (tree) and then goes on with doing something else. We'll see if that continues once I get some gifts wrapped and put underneath!
We spent Saturday back in Manhattan. Here is all the girls from the Sutton side (although only 2 of the 5 in the pic are Sutton's - you know what I mean!) Amanda, Aspen, Me, Na'Qyah and Randi. We had a lot of fun together at dad/Poppy's (or popeye as Aspen calls him) house and enjoyed WAY too much good food!
And last but not least, here's a little preview of our Christmas card this year! HAHAHA. Aspen is the Queen of Cheesing for the camera. It's really hard to explain to a one year old to smile with your eyes open, especially when her "cheese" is so stinking cute!









No comments:
Post a Comment