Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween evening! It was Aspen's first time to go out trick or treating (last year she was only 2, almost 3 months old) and she had so much fun!
She looked so cute in her little Halloween shirt and leggings for daycare during the day.
Baby girl Bunny, all dressed and ready to go Trick of Treating! I did not think she would leave her ears on but she didn't mess with them all night. She does love to wear headbands so I guess it probably felt like that's what it was to her.
Cutest bunny, I've ever seen! :)
Aspen's very first trick or treat! The first house we went to had all these little dress up things out, which she wasn't thrilled about. She held Dakota's hand and was a big girl walking up all by herself! You can almost see her little bunny tail in this picture. She loved holding her bucket and wouldn't put it down for anything! When we got home we dumped the candy out and let her play with the bucket and she was perfectly happy with just her bucket and no candy. Of course I let her have some before we went to bed, but there isn't a whole lot she can eat yet so I guess Mom and Dad will have do the dirty work and eat it all up! ;)
Aspen and Dakota, her trick or treating buddy! :) I loved Dakota's pirate costume! He loved the beard and mustache Joe painted on him.
Have to include this pic b/c it was seriously straight off the commercial. The little sign says "take 1" Dakota made it up there first and was kinda waiting for us (and I think debating about what he should do- as far as should he really take just one?!) Aspen walked right up by him and grabbed a handful and put it in her bucket, then she went back for more! It was like she was saying "I Can't Read" like on the commercial. Mom and I were laughing so hard!
Me and my girls after we got home. We got ready for bed right after this and snuggled on the couch while we watched the Chiefs MNF game! We had a really fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment