So this weekend, I actually did REALLY good on my To-Do List! The house is clean, top to bottom - laundry done, clothes returned, Taxes done (RETURN- YAY!), pictures organized on the computer and in the book, and I got some good pics for Aspen's 6 month pictures! See above! :)
The other results we have to share are Aspen's official 6 month stats from the dr!
Before we left to go to the dr! Poor thing has no idea I'm taking her for shots...
She weighs 17.9 lbs - 81%
She is 26 inches long - 61%
Most importantly she is HEALTHY! :)
The weather was gorgeous so we went out for a walk! Its different walking with Aspen facing out now that she's big enough! I'm sure she likes it much better but I kinda miss seeing her pretty face when I look down.
Lastly, another big project of mine this weekend was working on her room. I cleaned out her closet, re-did her letters on her wall and am in the process of painting her bookshelf. I'll post pics when it's all done. The pic above is of her closet _after I cleaned out her clothes that are now too small! It's ridiculous, I know...the girl has more clothes than I own!
Will post again later about our valentines day! :)
1 comment:
Glad you're part of the blogging world now! Aspen is such a cutie and is getting so big!!! Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day!
Trent & Kala
Post a Comment