Friday, August 19, 2011

Cell Phone Pic update

I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would share some of my recent cell phone pictures.  Aspen is constantly on the move and ALWAYS making me laugh. We usually send pictures to daddy in the morning or evenings before he's home from work so I do a little better job of getting our everyday life on my cell phone.

She was so happy to get to wear her new shoes. We got these from my sister (and niece) for Aspen's birthday and she wants to wear them non-stop!


"I'm caged mom!" haha...Aspen hangs out in her play-pen and watches Special Agent Oso (Disney Jr.) and plays while I shower in the mornings. She does really good with it - and especially likes to play peek a boo with you from inside her playpen!


Another morning playing in her pack and play!

Excuse her messy face but too cute not to share! Look at all those teeth (she has 6 now, 2 on top and 4 on the bottom)! We were eating tacos for dinner so Aspen was eating her cheese and quesadilla!

Going for a walk after daycare with mom and Rox!

She loves to play with Roxy and give her toys to her. I peeked around the corner while making dinner and I found her completely inside Roxy's "toy box"!

Playing with "sister" outside! Roxy looks thrilled.

While it's nice, I've been taking advantage of daycare being around the corner from our house. I've been walking over to get Aspen from daycare to avoid having to put her in the car for literally 5 seconds.  This is from a few days ago on our walk home - as long as she has her bear she's a happy girl!

Looking forward to some weekend time with my family!! Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment